Table of Contents

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Causative



Causative adalah kalimat yang menyuruh seseorang mengerjakan sesuatu.

Ada 2 jenis causative, yaitu :

1.      Causative dalam bentuk kalimat aktif

a.       ( S + has/have/had + Personal Object + Vb + Comp ).

Contoh :
- Ani has me clean the blackboard
- The teacher had the student do their homework

b.      ( S + get/got + Personal Object + to + Vb + comp ).

Contoh :
- Ani get me to clean the blackboard
- The teacher got the student to do their homework

2.      Causative dalam bentuk kalimat pasif

a.       ( S + has/ have/ had + Non Personal Object + Vb 3 ).

Contoh :
- I have my hair cut
- The teacher had the blackboard cleaned

b.      ( S + get/got + Non Persona Obkect + Vb 3 )

Contoh :
- I get my hair cut
- The taecher got the blackboard cleaned 

Semoga Bermanfaat


❣◕ ◕❣

No comments :

Post a Comment