Table of Contents

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ask Sentence (Kalimat Tanya)


Bila dalam kalimat langsung memakai kata kerja "say" atau "tell" diubah menjadi "ask" pada kalimat tidak langsung.

Contoh :

1.      DIRECT         : He said to me , are you going?"
INDIRECT     : He asked me where was going.

2.      DIRECT         : He said to him, "why do you stop here?"
INDIRECT     : He asked him why he stopped there.

3.      DIRECT         : He said to me, "are you going away today?"
INDIRECT     : He asked me weather! was going away that day.

4.      DIRECT         : He asked me, "can you came along?"
INDIRECT     : He asked me if I could came along.

5.      DIRECT         : Riri said to me, "do you see my pen?"
INDIRECT     : Riri asked me if I saw her pen.

6.      DIRECT         : They asked, "Tuti will you help us?"
INDIRECT     : They asked Tuti if she would help them.


❣◕ ◕❣

No comments :

Post a Comment